RESOLUTION NO. 110 - 2020 | REVISED REGULATIONS TEMPORARILY GOVERNING TOURISM, COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, THE ENTRY AND EXIT OF RESIDENTS OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF SAGADA AND OR NON-RESIDENTS DESIRING TO ENTER THE MUNICIPALITY OF SAGADA DURING THIS PERIOD OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Please be guided accordingly. We give permission to share for wider dissemination. Thank you!
CLOSURE AND/OR SUSPENSION OF:
- all tourist sites;
- bookings of guests by accommodation establishments;
- all forms of business promotions/ads;
- tour engagements of tourist guides;
- other concerns related to tourism.
COMMERCE, TRADE AND INDUSTRY:
1. Saturday market – Saturday market is suspended and that “an everyday market scheme is adopted to avoid crowding of people”.
2. Entry of non-resident service providers/suppliers offering exactly the same service/product brand to those that are already performed and or supplied by local people is not allowed for the meantime.
FOR RETURNING SAGADA RESIDENTS COMING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE PROVINCE AND RESIDENTS COMING FROM MUNICIPALITIES WITHIN THE PROVINCE THAT ARE MARKED AS RED AREA/S; OFW’s.
1. Mandatory 14-day quarantine in recognized quarantine areas except OFW’s who already undergo the required quarantine imposed by the National Government and were tested negative in accordance w/ COVID 19 test procedures.
The above provision notwithstanding, returning OFWs and workers coming from other provinces shall undergo a 14-day self-isolation in their respective residence subject to strict monitoring.
2. Mandatory reporting of the returning resident’s presence and/or arrival at the Sagada COVID-19 OPERATION CENTER for monitoring and procedural purposes.
FOR PERSONAL VISITS OF NON-RESIDENTS
1. Entry of non-residents for personal visits within the municipality while the pandemic covid-19 exist is not allowed unless the entering visitor undergoes the mandatory 14-day quarantine/isolation period.
NON-RESIDENTS COMING FROM OTHER PROVINCES WITH OFFICIAL TRANSACTION WITH THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OR OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES LOCATED IN THE MUNICIPALITY AND WHERE PERSONAL PRESENCE IS REQUIRED.
1. Except those coming from red areas, the entry may be allowed provided the person entering the municipality shall strictly be limited only to the place where the transaction takes place.
2. Authorized Person Outside of Residents (APORs) shall be allowed if the purpose of his entry is to report to duty.
FOR TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE PROVINCE
1. Not allowed unless for medical and emergency reasons or matters of necessity, humanitarian concerns and those matters concerning the food supply chain.
2. Mandatory 14-day quarantine or isolation upon return. Home quarantine or isolation may apply provided it must be reported to the COVID 19 operation center for procedural and monitoring purposes.
MISCELLANEOUS RULES AND REGULATIONS
Special Exception – Notwithstanding the restrictive provisions contained in this resolution, workers who enter the municipality involving highly technical works or those requiring special skills may be allowed to enter the municipality but they shall be confined strictly on their intended work place. The same exception shall apply to persons who enter the municipality to deliver medical supplies to recognized health facilities and pharmacies. Accommodation establishments catering for such type of workers or travelers must strictly comply to the health protocols, restrictions and procedures adopted and enforced by the IATF-EID national.
Mandatory Reporting –Barangay officials, business establishments and any individual who have knowledge of any person who entered the municipality without having undergone quarantine and other procedural regulations shall report the presence of such person at the Municipal COVID 19 OPERATION CENTER for proper action.
Supplemental rules – Matters not specifically covered by the provisions of this resolution shall be governed by regulations issued by the IATF- NATIONAL.
Red area – Red area under this resolution shall mean an area in any part of the Philippines where positive COVID 19 exist (1 or more persons).
This Resolution takes effect immediately and remains effective until lifted as circumstances may warrant and that any change in the quarantine status of the municipality from MGCQ to New Normal shall not automatically rescind this resolution, explicit lifting of the resolution is necessary.