OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Coordinator : Jane K. Likigan
Planning Officer : Maria Teresa A. Matulay
Clerk III : Connie Caloguedan C. Bolares
- Formulate an integrated economic, social, physical and other development plans and policies for consideration of the Local Development council;
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs for implementation;
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local government unit concerned in accordance with the approved development plan;
- Prepare comprehensive plans and other development planning documents for the consideration of the local development council;
- Analyze the income and expenditure patterns, and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee and promote people participation in development planning at the barangays level.
With the vision of the Municipality of Sagada to be a prime tourist destination known for its rich and preserved heritage and natural environment where a prosperous, united, empowered, healthy, God-loving and self-determining umili are guided by sound indigenous cultures and practices living in a clean and peaceful community with a strong and fair political leadership, the mission of the office is to conduct studies and researches as basis in the preparation and formulation of socio-economic and other development plans for consideration of the Municipal Development Council, which will eventually become the roadmap for the attainment of the vision of the municipality.