OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ASSESSOR
Municipal Assessor :Albert M. Bangsa-il
Tax Mapper :Christy L. Buseley
Assessment Clerk II : Ruth Ann A. Lacasandile
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- To fully tap the income potential of the Real Property Tax through frequent physical surveys and thorough intensive appraisal and assessment of real properties.
- To prepare and maintain tax maps showing graphically all properties subject to assessment in the province.
- To establish a computer based assessment system.
- To provide quality service to ensure clientele satisfaction.
- Prepare, review, approve and recommend approval of FAAS for transfer/cancellation, revision/subdivision/consolidation, new assessment or real properties and identification of idle lands.
- Preparation and issuance of certifications and true copy of tax declarations
- Updating of assessment roll, record of assessment, journal of assessment transaction, ownership record card.
- Issuance of owner’s copy and notice of assessments.
- Assist tax payers to pay their taxes at the Treasury Office.
- Regular updating of data bank system on Assessed Value, Market Value, Real Property Units, and Land Area.
- Conduct inspection of real properties, appraisal of buildings and machineries.