OFFICE OF THE MUNCIPAL ACCOUNTANT
Municipal Accountant : Richard A. Aragon
Records Officer : Emilia D. Agpad
Cheryl April C. Castro : Accounting Clerk II
Clerk IV (Detailed from Mayor’s Office) : Joyce Segyep
- Take charge of both accounting and internal audit services of the local government unit concerned.
- Install and maintain an internal audit services in the LGU.
- Prepare and submit financial statements to the Mayor, Sanggunain and Commission on Audit
- Apprise the sanggunian and other local government officials on the financial condition and operations of h the local government unit.
- Review supporting documents before preparation of vouchers to determine completeness of documents.
- Prepare statements of cash advances, liquidations, salaries, allowances, reimbursements and remittances pertaining to the LGU; and
- Prepare statement of journal vouchers and liquidation of the same and other adjustments related thereto.
- Post individual disbursement and receipts to the journals, subsidiary ledger and index cards.
- Maintain individual ledgers for officials and employees of the local government unit pertaining to payrolls and deductions.
- Record and post index cards details of purchased furniture, fixtures, and equipment, including disposal thereto, if any;
- Account for all issued request for obligations, maintain and keep all records and reports related thereto;
- Prepare statement of Comparison of Budget and Actual Amounts.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be provided by law or ordinance.